Thursday, June 14, 2012

L platers on Website

Amron Jewels WebsiteAmron Jewels Perth: Swarovski Crystal & Gemstone Jewellery



I've had a Website for 2 years now and I've found it very difficult to manage.
I'm not to good with all this computer techno.

I make and sell a lot of different types of Jewels. I just never seem to have enough time to get my pieces uploaded onto the site.

Sometimes I make a new piece I'm so fussy with the look of my photos when I finally decide on the look I like, then it takes me another half hour to write up the description and get it into the right section of the site. Then a day later someone buys that piece!!
So I have to take it off.

Thank God for my lovely friend Heather who comes to help me once a week.
She must pull her hair out when she leaves me.
But she is still coming back each week so maybe I haven't made her to crazy yet!

I will keep persisting it has to get easier for me just that I'm very slowwwww at it.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment