Monday, July 25, 2011

I Love Designing Bracelets


I love to design Bracelets, because I can try out a new idea I've had in mind.
It’s small enough to have a finished piece, big enough to see how it could look as a necklace.

From that idea I can see how I would like to make a pair of matching earrings, or necklace, I can use a piece of the pattern incorporate it into another jewellery piece I'm designing.

Sometimes I like to make a few different types of bracelets and keep them in a messy pile on my desk for a few days, just look at it now and then sounds weird but I have to tell you  I’ve had some of my best ideas from doing that.
This is my lastest idea a delicate, elegant, Sterling Silver Bracelet it has a puffed heart charm and a flat oval charm that can have a special message engraved onto it.

Something new,different and versatile.
By Amron Jewels


Amron Jewels Website
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: